6 Great Tips for Senior Women Wanting to Date Again or Remarry
For single, senior women looking to date again or remarry, there are clearly a number of challenges to overcome. In fact, of those senior woman who crave a new partner, only 1 in every 20 are likely to enter a new long term relationship and/or remarry, although 1 in 4 of widowers will probably find a new love.
The senior woman may be single as result of a divorce or cessation of a long term partnership, or being widowed - especially as the chances of a female living longer than her spouse are much higher. However, no matter what the cause, in view of the figures mentioned above, the senior woman will need to have a well thought out strategy if she is serious about finding a new man.
So, here are 6 senior dating tips for any older woman who wants to get back into the modern dating market. These tips, naturally, involve a fair bit of common sense, but can be summarised as follows:
- Enhance your best features: whether these include your hair, your skin, your legs. Initial looks, rightly or wrongly count for a lot and a well groomed, well presented senior woman will always attract more than her fair share of attention
- Try to maintain your natural figure: it’s always hard after child birth and once middle age creeps upon us, but men will usually look for senior woman who at least do some exercise or maintain a fairly healthy diet and keep the proportion of their figure
- Be interested in what the new man has to say: engage him in stimulating conversation. Discreetly show off your character and life knowledge; of course, it’s even better if you happen to share the love of a common sport such as tennis or a hobby such as going to museums or art galleries
- Be honest about your past: if you have adult children or have hade multi-husbands or partners let it be known early in the budding relationship; there’s no point hiding things which may cause you embarrassment if they are accidently discovered later
- Try to develop a good mental relationship before the physical side starts: most senior women will have lower libidos comparative to when they were young, but men will still at some point expect intimacy. It’s important, though, not to be seen as just a short-term fling or a woman who bed-hops looking for economic security
- Avoided appearing to be just a gold digger: many senior women are not well placed financially after they become single again someone, but it’s vital to not just chase the wealth and economic security a new man can bring; there has to be more to it!
The numbers of senior women entering new partnerships or remarrying are definitely on the rise, with internet dating site being a key tool in the process. Using senior dating sites and following these 6 great tips should help many more senior women realise their new life goals!